I was lucky enough to be nominated by the lovely Thoughts in Life blog to do the Sunshine Blogger tag. Thank you so much for nominating me- you are so sweet! Be sure to check out Thoughts in Lifes’ blog- their posts are amazing!
Here are the rules:
• Thank the person/people who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
• Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award, and write them 11 new questions.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post or on your blog.
Questions I got:
1.) Who is your hero? Ummmm my hero would have to be… my mum. Cheesy, I know, but she is so strong considering she has been through a lot of struggles during her life. Even though life has been really horrible for her, she has never failed to give my siblings and I unconditional love. SO deep i know.
2.) What is one of your favourite memories? My grandfather showing me around his farm in Pakistan when I was really little.
3.) What was the last lie you told someone? Uhhhh I cant really remember. Maybe that was a lie. Who knows……
4.) What is your favourite Pizza topping? I’m gonna go with the classic cheese. If I’m feeling rebellious I’ll add mushrooms as well.
5.) Do you enjoy spending time with family? Yes, because getting the whole family together is something that doesn’t happen that often just because everyone is always so busy.
6.) What is an activity you do with your family? It depends what day it is. If it’s a Friday, we might watch a movie. If it’s a Saturday, we’ll probably go shopping.
7.) What makes a conversation awkward for you? Every conversation is awkward for me- there are just ones that are less awkward and ones that are more awkward.
8.) Which Emoji is your least favourite? I hate the ear and the hat emoji equally, and I have absolutely no idea why. I just really don’t like them.
9.) What are you afraid of? 10000000000% spiders. And also deep water as well, and sharks.
10.) What does a perfect breakfast consist of for you? A massive stack of pancakes with banana and nutella. And a hot chocolate.
11.) Would you rather spend the day at the beach or in the snow? And why? The beach. I used to like cold weather a lot more than hot weather but I think that was just because I live in London so I’m used to cold weather. The beach just reminds me of being on holiday and being happy, so I guess that seems like the better choice for me.
Thanks again to Thoughts in Life for the great questions!
I am nominating the following 11 bloggers:
DONI_W, The Girl On The Moon, The Glitter Magazine, Bendy Beauty, The Average Gurl , Aqsa Says What, ihaveabadsenseofhumor, Teenage outsider, Alifya Beauty&LifeTalk , That Weird Brown Girl and Alyssa. Good luck to all of you!
My questions to all of you are:
1) Sweet food or savory food?
2) Dogs or cats?
3) If you could have any superpower what would it be?
4) If you could spend the day with any person, dead or alive, who would it be and why (family, actor , celebrity)?
5) If your entire life was movie, what would be the title?
6) What are you most grateful for?
7) If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
8) Is there a specific book or movie that has had a big impact on you?
9) What is your dream career?
10) What is your biggest regret?
11) What is your biggest fear?
I hope you liked reading my answers!