I hope you are having a great month! So, I was nominated by the lovely Jess for the Versatile Blogger Award- thanks so much Jess! Everybody should go check out her blog 🙂
-display this award
-thank the person who nominated you and give a link to their blog
-share 7 facts about yourself
-nominate other bloggers to do the award.
- I am really small, and every other part of my body is small compared to other people. In one of my biology classes we had to measure everyone’s head and mine was the smallest by a looooong way.
- I love watermelon. So. Much.
- I love doing yoga. It is so relaxing and it makes me happy. It’s also a great way to exersize. You wouldn’t think it but doing all those crazy positions is really hard work, especially if you are lazy and inflexible like me 🙂
- My favourite colour is blue. Well, actually that’s a lie. It honestly depends on my mood. It ranges from pink to blue to purple to black.
- I have double jointed fingers. This runs in the family- basically the whole of my mums side is double jointed and so are my sisters and I.
- I love Dance Moms. Call me trashy, but no-one can separate me from that show- it has a special place in my heart.
- I’m a black belt in karate. It does surprise everyone when I tell them that I am actually a deadly ninja hidden in the body of a teenage girl. But seriously, even though I have been doing karate for so many years if someone came towards me holding a knife I would not start trying to karate chop them- I would run away like a normal person.
So, these are my 7 facts! I hope you enjoyed reading them and be sure to comment down below some interesting facts about yourself! I am also nominating the following bloggers to do the award:
Stay funkyyyyy, Minty xo