Hi everyone! I’m back with another awards post- I hope you enjoy it!
- Put the above award image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page.)
- Mention the creator of this award (The Recipe Hunter ) and please provide a link or pingback as I (Esmé of The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy) would love to meet you!
- Write a post to show your award.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created
I think the post I’m most proud of is my culture vs. religion one. I think it is one of the most personal posts I’ve done, and although its quite ranty it means a lot to me and I really wanted to raise awareness about some of the issues I talked about. Other posts that I am proud of are: Smallish note on feminism and Trump, mostly because I really enjoyed writing them.
I kind of already shared all my ‘interesting facts’ in my versatile blogger awards post, so I’ve just got some random facts.
- I would love to learn how to ski- it seems that all my friends can and for some reason I’ve only ever gone skiing once, and that was in an indoor skiing centre, so it doesn’t really count.
- I really want to speak urdu/hindi fluently. These languages are essentially the same- only a few words/phrases are different, but I just think it would be nice to be able to speak with my grandparents in their first language rather than my first language.
- I love meeting new people. When I was really little, I was really shy so I hated talking/going near anybody who wasn’t a relative, but now I think it’s cool to find out about other people.
Soooooo for this award I nominate: Gracie Chick, Her vs. World, Comfy Kittea, madkatter13, Natalie Vinh and ProudPakistani. You don’t have to participate if you don’t want to, but if you do I look forward to reading your answers 🙂
Have a great weekend, and stay fresh