Woohoo its Friday!! And what better way to celebrate than by doing an awards post 🙂
Random thoughts by Haya nominated me for the One Lovely Blog Award- thanks so much for the nomination<3 Her blog is amazing- go and check it out!
Also, I’m really sorry if you’ve nominated me for an award in the past few months and I haven’t done it. It’s honestly not because I didn’t want to do it, it’s simply because I haven’t seen your post 😦
If you did nominate me, and I haven’t got back to you, maybe link your post down below? It will give you the opportunity to publicize your amazing blog, and I will be able to do the tag that you kindly nominated me in! Thank you soooooo much xxx
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image
- Must add 7 facts about themselves
- Nominate 15 people to do the award!
- My birthday is on the 28th of June!
- Unsurprisingly, my favourite month is June!
- My wardrobe is made of up 90% jumpers, which makes it very hard to choose what to wear during summer/spring (ie. now)
- I think I have an addiction to buying jumpers
- I like eating bananas with custard- I think most people would think that’s gross but I honestly enjoy it so much.
- I would love to move to Madrid and live there for a few years- Spanish culture is so diverse and interesting!
- I have never dyed my hair (unless you count henna but that’s natural dye)
I hope you enjoyed reading- this tag is super cute and I had a lot of fun writing this post! I nominate the following people to do this tag: Alyssa, Dreams and Waves, Chaosxd, Small town blogger, Juliana Alexis, Fraziers Racket , Aqsa and Sherina Harris– I look forward to reading your 7 facts!
Have a great weekend and stay fresh,