Although I’m busy revising I still want to post every so often between breaks, so I decided to put up this awards post!
I just want to say that I am so lucky and grateful that I get nominated for awards- it really makes my day 🙂 And I am so so so happy that I was nominated to do the Liebster award by the lovely Lindsay Rose and also the amazing Aqsa– please go check out their great blogs!
The rules for this award:
- Acknowledge blog who nominated you and display the award
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs
- Notify them of the nomination
- Give them 11 questions to answer
11 random facts:
- I am left handed! I don’t no why, but some of my friends are still so surprised when they see me writing.
- I really want to go on a jet ski- it looks super fun!
- I went to the Edinburgh fringe last summer- such a fun experience!
- I have the biggest fear of spiders, and insects in general 😦
- My favourite food is my mum’s chicken curry 🙂
- I would love to watch a show on Broadway. Maybe in the future if I get the chance to go to New York.
- Custard creams are my favourite biscuits ever!
- I love travelling to Pakistan on holiday- this may sound strange but I really do feel a connection when I travel there.
- I am currently growing out my hair!
- I bite my lips all the time- it’s a nervous habit
- I don’t have a middle name, but I’ve always wanted one (it would be Iman).
Questions Lindsay gave me:
- Favourite holiday destination? I can’t choose between Toronto, Pakistan and Oman. There are things that I love about all of these places, but I really can’t choose.
- Favourite Food? If it’s Friday night then pizza 🙂
- What is your most last minute decision you ever made? Honestly, I am so lazy that I just don’t make decisions full stop, let alone last-minute decisions. The most impulsive decision I’ve ever made was to buy a £30 pair of jeans, but that doesn’t really have anything to do with the question lol.
- Where do you live? London ❤
- Phone or lipstick? My phone gets priority. If I didn’t have my phone, then I wouldn’t be able to see Jaden Smiths tweets. And then I would be very sad.
- If you had one wish what would it be? To be happy for the rest of my life 🙂
- Do you have any siblings? 3 sisters.
- What is your number one TO DO on your bucket list? Visit New York!! I want to so badly- I think it is such a beautiful city!
- What is your earliest memory? Helping my sister save a hedgehog that was trapped in our football net!
- How much sleep do you usually get? 7 or 8 hours? I really should get more, but it’s like the later it gets into the evening the more awake I become!
- Bath or shower? Bath, because I love bath bombs!!
Questions Aqsa gave me:
- Who is your inspiration? I guess my mum, but it changes between people in my family.
- What are your favourite hobbies? I have recently really got into running- mostly because I’m revising and it’s a great stress-reliever.
- What’s your favourite colour? Really dark blue. If I’m in a really happy mood then it’s pink, but that rarely happens lol
- What is your favourite season? Up until recently it used to be winter, but it’s now changed to summer!
- If you had a week left to live, what would you do? I would go on a massive holiday and try to travel to as many places as I possibly could in that week.
- If you had a superpower, what would it be? Invisibility! I think it would be so cool to walk around unnoticed and listen to conversations and basically be really nosy 🙂
- Where do you want to travel to? Vancouver, New York, Auckland, Sydney, LA, Spain, and many more!
- What’s your favourite ice cream flavour? Cookies and cream! Can’t go wrong with that flavour.
- What is your favourite song? Right now, its Galway Girl by Ed Sheeran!!!! His album is bombbbbbb
- What do you want your legacy to be? I’d think I’d want to be remembered for making some sort of important medical discovery- or finding an element. I think it would be the coolest thing if there was an element named after me!
- What made you start blogging? There were a lot of things, in temrs of culture and also just in my life in general, that I wasn’t happy about, and I thought it woud be a good idea to write about problems that annoyed me. I’m an angsty teenager and I really needed an outlet where I could express my thoughts and opinions in a (fairly) cohesive manner, and also meet other like-minded individuals!
I hope you enjoyed reading! My nominees are: Dreams and Waves, The Owl of Minerva, Jess Wen , Pakistan Zindabad, Oh, that Nadia!, Bookish Endeavors, Cheila , 50shad3s0fjay, Uniquely Rosie, Ally L. Mare and Random Thoughts by Haya.
Questions for the nominees:
- Would you consider yourself an optimist or a pessimist?
- Do you wear glasses?
- Fruit or vegetables?
- What is your all time favourite movie?
- Can you describe the country where you live in 3 words?
- What is your one goal in life?
- Do you have a favourite sport?
- Have you ever broken a bone, and if so which one?
- Do you have a favourite celebrity?
- Do you have any pets (if you don’t what pet would you like to have)?
- When was the last time you laughed?
In the words of Oprah Winfrey, “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.”