I hope you have had a great morning/afternoon/evening depending on where you are in the world!
I would just like to say sorry I’ve been off wordpress for the past few weeks, life has just been very crazy, but I’m gonna explain all that in my life update post coming out later today 🙂
Life of a Teenage Ranter tagged me to do the Sunshine Blogger Award- this was a really fun post to write, so thank you so much for tagging me! I think everybody should look at her blog- I always enjoy reading her posts ❤
Rules for this award:
- Thank the person/people who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
• Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award, and write them 11 new questions.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post or on your blog.
Are you more of a TV person, or do you prefer movies? Ahhh I’d have to go with TV- nothing beats finishing a super long TV series. But that being said, I do love watching horror/thriller movies on a Friday night.
What type of music are you into? I like generic pop music, but I like listening to the whole blues and jazz genre as well sometimes.
If you won the lottery tomorrow, what’s the first thing you’d buy? Well, in order to enter the lottery I would need money to buy tickets, but I’m broke.
If you could be any person for a day, who would it be? I would want to be… Huda Khattan (Huda Beauty). I think it would be super interesting to see what life is like for a beauty blogger, and also I would love to be that talented at doing makeup 🙂
Where else would you consider living? Definitely New York, Toronto or New Zealand.
What are you most passionate about? As of right now, probably just getting back into writing and improving my blog.
What are two of your bucket list items? Taking a road trip through South America, and seeing the northern lights (from my bucket list post).
What fact about you surprises people the most? Probably the fact that I’m not the youngest in my family. I do have a younger sister, who unfortunately recently became taller than me, so now when we meet people they either just assume I’m the youngest or ask awkwardly “So….. who’s the youngest?”
What’s the luckiest thing that’s ever happened to you? Passing my exams last year. It was seriously a miracle and I am still so grateful that I managed to do well!
What do you feel people take for granted the most? I can’t say what other people take for granted, but personally I think I have a habit of taking my family for granted- I have such a great support network behind me and I think that sometimes I don’t take into account how lucky I am to have that.
What do you think is your greatest strength? My loyalty…..I think?
My questions for the nominees:
- What is your favourite drink?
- What is the nicest compliment you’ve ever gotten?
- Is there a celebrity you don’t like? If the answer is yes, why don’t you like them?
- What’s the best book you’ve ever read?
- What is the most beautiful place you’ve ever been to?
- If you could be part of any TV programme, which would it be and why?
- What is your favourite smell?
- If you bought a boat, what would you name it?
- What movie/book character do you think you’re most similar to?
- How long have you been blogging?
- Is there a quote that you really like? (can be an inspirational one, or one from a movie you like etc.)
I always love doing this tag because it’s really fun answering all the interesting questions that people come up with- if you’re reading and want to get involved in this tag, I nominate you too! I hope you are all having a great weekend, and I hope you have all have a great week! 🙂